View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Administrator

Default Need some opinions on MIA card won on ebay

Posted By: Patrick McMenemy

The law of averages finally seems to have caught up to me.

I won an ebay auction on November 17th on a Chief Meyers T206, which I immediately paid for with PayPal.

On or about the 27th of November, I emailed the seller to let him know that the card had yet to arrive, and that I was moving from MA to ME the first week of December. On November 27th, the seller replied to my email stating the card was sent insured by the USPS on November 18th. He suggested I notify him again in a few days if the card didn't arrive, and he would have them trace it.

This past weekend, I emailed the seller again. He said he would have them put a trace on it and he would let me know. I have heard nothing from the seller, and I have sent 3 emails to the seller this week that have gone unanswered. Is it time to notify ebay and PayPal of the situation? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm trying to give the seller the benefit of the doubt since it might be also an issue of delayed forwarded mail, however, the lack of response this week to my emails casts more suspicion on the seller.

Patrick