View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Administrator

Default For Vintage Prices...If not Beckett's then...

Posted By: Trevor Hocking

I have found that the best place for card prices has been the SCD then auction realizations. I think it was said best here already, there're only GUIDES, bid what you think it's worth to you and you should come out ok most of the time, win or lose. IMO

As for who buys raw cards I DO. I would say that 90% of my collection is raw. But I have no problem with graded cards. I just love my cards in BINDERS!!! Binders RULE!!! So just to inform those who may not know, there're many great collections and many rare cards (yes high grade ones too) still RAW. I would think that about 40-50% (besides T206's and 52 Topps , man there is a ton of those on Ebay these days) of the cards out there are in graded form today. Maybe a little less than that. Sorry I didn't mean to hi-jack this thread (which I am sure I just did) but I don't understand it when people assume that if it's not graded it must not be out there and mine must be the best on the planet by now just because the pop reports says it is. Sorry just a little venting. Raw cards rule!!!

My 2¢
Trevor Hocking