View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 06:37 PM
Administrator

Default The best Detroit collection in existence?

Posted By: Joann

AAACCCKKKK. Joe G - you are so much more knowledgeable than I am. Now that I think of it I'm not sure he had some of the other leagues in that set? He had maybe 15-20 or so. It was all I could think of and many I hadn't heard of. I knew that the rest of the collection was "all" for the given types that I'm more familiar with - I should have known better than to jump to the same conclusion on the OJ's.

Also, he lives in the western US, not in Mich. I thought about giving him the link to this board because I thought he might enjoy some "card talk". I think he is a bit isolated on the card collecting end. Unfortunately, that was at the height of the mess with the board having multiple threads going demanding answers from various auction houses and arguing about the responses. To be honest, I was a bit embarassed to give him the link. I thought he'd take one look and never come back. Thought I'd wait until things had settled down a bit.

But I will probably pass it on, and maybe if he lurks and contributes he can "share" it that way. Hard to imagine it could happen in real life given the geographic separation.

Joann