View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 04:19 PM
Administrator

Default New Poll- Grading Company (or not) of choice...

Posted By: Ricky Y

All my holdered cards are either in PSA or SGC. I have agreed and disagreed on grading from both companies...but who hasn't? I do like them both in general. From the design standpoint..I prefer SGC on vintage (pre war) stuff (the black back ground really looks good on my pre war exhibits) while I like the clear look of PSA holders in the post war stuff.

If I like the grade and the price..I wouldn't hesitate to buy GAI but have not acquired any yet.

Not bashing but constructive criticism...PSA do need to get rid of those "condom" type wrappings on odd sized cards like the caramels to prevent them from moving around.

I have been fortunate, both companies have had excellent communication and customer services regarding my submissions...I like PSA's email updates on status. I haven't had any delays in shipments from either PSA or SGC, whether the order was large or small. I had one card described incorrectly with SGC..one phone call..and they said just send it back to us and we'll make it right... and a week and a half later... they had my card reholdered with the correct description.

Ricky Y