View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Administrator

Default The solution to all of these threads- altering?

Posted By: leon

Ok....here's the deal. I think I have spoken to 100 "card" people on the phone today. Ask the guy next to you....we probably spoke. We have a fairly evenly divided split on whether to let this stuff go or can it. Unfortunately (to quote Dave F- whom I spoke with about an hour ago) I have to make a decision. If I do nothing then that is a decision. What I am going to do, most likely, is lock some of the redundant threads and let the others go. If that doesn't work I will figure something else out. I don't want to stop the folks from talking about such an important topic and I don't want to continue to take the calls saying this is killing the hobby for many people that actually like to relax and collect. So, I am going to lock some threads in a little while, let some go, and I don't want to see new ones pop up. If I do I will delete them unless there is something new. Like Barry, I can't keep up with all of them and all of them are discussing the same topic....I just don't know what else to do....and this is as good of a compromise as I can think of right now. I reserve the right to change my mind though . When you see locked threads it's not anything personal...it's doing as I said I would...take care and happy collecting