View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 09:45 PM
Administrator

Default Mile High Card Company's Stance on Hobby Issues

Posted By: Brian Drent

I wanted to take a minute to clear some things up, I feel that Jim may have misrepresented our communication. Below is my email to him in response to his inquiry. As you can see from the email I am extremely busy with finishing our catalog for our January auction, as well as getting ready for the Reading show. I do plan on answering Jim's questions next week when I will be able to devote more adequate time to such a sensitive and important subject. We greatly appreciate and hold in high regard our customers as well as consignors and would never do anything to jeapordize that.

Jim,

I wanted to send you a quick email to let you know that I did receive your emails. I don’t believe I will respond in an open forum, because I don’t believe any good for the hobby will come of it, and that from what I have seen on the board only negative stances are taken. I am also in the final stages of finishing my next auction catalog and really don’t have adequate time to spend with this issue. I will be at the Reading show and if you are there I would enjoy speaking with you at that time, or you can call me on my cell at 303-748-1371 to discuss this issue.

Respectfully,

Brian Drent

President

Mile High Card Company

brian@milehighcardco.com

(303) 840-2784

www.milehighcardco.com