View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Default Anyone Know a Chet Woods?

Posted By: chetwoods

To all of you that have come to my defense with your support and kind words, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!! I genuinely apprecaite it. To Tony Andrea, I think that you are out of line. Hold PSA responsible, not me. I didn't do anything wrong. You have the belief that PSA knows what they are doing... That's your choice. You bought a card that they slabbed, that's your choice. I always have and always will stand behind what I sell and MY opinion, as the testaments will verify. I WILL NEVER STAND BEHIND WHAT A THIRD PARTY STATES, That's my choice. As clearly stated, NO RETURNS ON THIRD PARTY GRADED MATERIAL..... You knew this and agreed to it by placing a bid, What is the problem?????? To mislead others with your slanderous headline is classless and shows that you refuse to take any responsibility for your participation in this transaction. Blame PSA, Blame Yourself, Don't take it out on me Chet Woods I also would like to share this info with those who are interested, I sent you a high res oversized scan of the back, per your request. Your comment to me was, "wow, what a nice 2" It is easier, in my opinion, to tell if a card is trimmed from the back. Given your expertise on this issue, one would think that you would have picked up on this immediately