View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 05:08 AM
Administrator

Default talking about rare and never seen - E100

Posted By: leon

Hey Dylan,
Here's the deal. You can't say things that look like they mean something else, consistently, and not have us question them. The board plays no favorites, trust me. When you posted the pics of the 3 high end cards in the thread about high grade rare cards the title of that thread was

"Show Me Your Rare Type Cards From The New Poll - Minimum SGC 30 Grade"

It clearly says "your" cards. When you posted them I didn't think they were yours but just thought you misread the statement. No big deal. Then you posted that you picked up the E90-1 Cobb in a lot of cards. Actually you did a BIN on ebay for $45. Then you said you hadn't picked it up. That's ok as I too have said I picked something up before I have received, sometimes. It wasn't in a "lot" though. No big deal. Then you said you posted some E100 type 2's but I know they weren't because I happen to have a regular type 1 of what you posted. You said they were mislabled when I knew they weren't. It then looked like you were saying what a type 2's characateristics were, from your own words, but I could tell it was cut and pasted. Any one of these or two of these would have not raised a flag but the totality of the circumstances led me to believe you weren't being honest with us? Do you blame me? I hope you stay on the board but take it easy and read a little. Nothing personal.....best regards

added 1 other tidbit about the labeling