Thread: New Board Rule
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Default New Board Rule

Posted By: Joann

Wow Dave. What an unfortunate post your last one was. Robert Adesso has been around a long time and is fairly highly regarded on the board, as far as I can tell. You've not been around that long, and actually I've enjoyed most of your posts. But flying off the handle at RA like that was over the top.

I don't believe he said anything about what you bought or sold the card for. He may not give a flying rat's ass what you bought it for, or what you sell it for. It appears his comment was directed at the quick progression from ebay to Main Forum on price to BST.

And at that, I can't even say it was directed at you. It was a generic comment about a practice that comes close to violating board rules about using the main board to publicize a card you are about to sell. I don't think that's why you posted the main board thread to begin with, but with the way it ended up some could call it close to the edge of policy. People that have been around a lot longer than you on this board have been called out for getting too close to the same edge of main-board-question-to-BST-sales-offer line that starts to look like selling on the main board.

Robert was perfectly correct to point this out, and again made no comment or judgment as to what you bought it for or what you sell it for.

So carry on not giving flying rat's asses about what long-time board members think of you or your practices. Excellent plan.

Joann Kline

(edited to add last name to possibly inflammatory post - per board rules.)