View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 08:33 AM
Administrator

Default Deleted auction thread

Posted By: jay behrens

LEon, I have not lost all respect for you, jsut a smidge.

Basic synopsis of the original thread.

I posted a copy of the email asking for opinions on what others thought. The most damning evidence being a Crofts Candy Young that looked like a wrinkle was pressed out and stray ink spots or whatever they were being removed.

Charlie posted saying the wrinkle was still in the card and admited that he cleans cards (erase pencil adn ink) remove stains and other things, but said he didn't alter, trim or color cards.

I deleted my taking Charlie at his word and had a note for Leon to delete the thread. Between the time I did that and checking again, an exchange had gone on between Charlie, Greg and BcD. My original post we reposted by somoene, so it was still there, just not at the begining.

At that point, since the original post was back on the thread, I removed the request for the thread removal because I felt with all the relavent facts back on the thread, it was worth keepig up. I guess since the original post was no longer at the top, Leon had a problem with that. Just wish he had emailed me first, I would have put it back up.

Needless to say, there were interesting accusations tossed back and forth between Charlie and Greg, and BcD, who all made some interesting points and claims that should have remained. Leon also chimed in with something, but he already edited out scan mentioned earlier in this thread.

Then Leon deleted the thread and started this one. I've been here long enough that everyone that reads on a regular basis should know that I will stand behind my posts and if I make a mistake, I will admit to it.

That pretty much sums it up

Jay

I love pinatas. You get to beat the crap of something and get rewarded with candy.