View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Administrator

Default FYI - Possible Trimmed Johnson PC

Posted By: warshawlaw

But if at all it was vintage.

Coincidentally, I was going to post about this seller. He is going through a truly massive exhibit collection and selling a lot of cards for good bucks but I haven't seen a single one delivered. It has been two weeks since the seller marked my payment as received for the first batch of cards and I've received nothing. I have some more wins to pay for and I am getting worried about sending him more money. I emailed him this week about the situation and was told:

"Sorry for any delay - I have so many buyers asking to pay all at once or hold and combine shipping that it's getting pretty complicated trying to keep it all organized. If you have noticed I have listed a bunch of cards so I have held up on shipping my first batch - My plan is to try and get some shipped on Wed. - I will email all buyers when I do make shipment - Once again sorry for the delay but I do want to get 100% sent out correctly to all the buyers."

It is now Friday and I've not received an email telling me the cards were mailed. I have no reason to state that these auctions are not legit or that the seller will not deliver on the goods, but I am starting to get nervous about the situation.

Has anyone who won something from this seller received it yet? If so, please post it here and I will do the same if I get my cards.