View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 03:34 PM
Administrator

Default Bonds exposed: Shadows details superstar slugger's steroid use

Posted By: Joe_G.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Barry-Bonds-integrity_W0QQitemZ8784000459QQcategoryZ25150QQssP ageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Since eBay killed the auction, here is what it stated:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This bottle holds all that remains of Barry Bonds integrity. Through an exhaustive search I have managed to capture and place in this bottle the remainder of his integrity. Since repeated claims of his illegal use of steroids, human growth hormones and other drug cocktails it was no easy task. After lengthy interviews with friends, sports reporters, doctors, ex misstresses and team mates past and present...I can declare this bottle contains all of what is left of his integrity. Ex team mate Jeff Kent remarked, "Gee. I am surprised that didn't fit into a much smaller bottle. Maybe something the size of a nandrolone vial."

The successful high bidder will recieve this bottle. A Barry Bonds picture reproduction and a "faux" Barry Bonds autograph. High bidder pays all costs of shipping, handling and insurance.

----------------------------------------------------------------

It received over 300 hits in a matter of minutes likely due to ESPN radio's mention of it.