View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 10:33 PM
Administrator

Default Board's opinion on BST behavior

Posted By: John

It’s called capitalism, and is the basis of our economy. Without it all of our cards are worth nothing.

People always seem to have a problem with capitalism when they’re on the other end of it. I find it very amusing when people seem to have issues with others using the system to their advantage.

People however are ok with making money, having windfalls, asking their prices etc. People just don’t seem to like it when others get their fill of the system; I guess it’s just human nature?

This hobby has become expensive no doubt about it, and as long as people are willing to spend the money there will be people willing to take it. Not much you can do about it, me I would rather spend my time making some more money to spend vs. worrying about who’s taking it or spending it, but that’s just me.

For the record I’m not defending Jim’s prices. I don’t know even know Jim (hi Jim), but I will defend his right to ask them.

P.S. I think Jim does run Sunday Clipper Coupons, hey if it can save a buck I’m all about value!