View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Administrator

Default Board's opinion on BST behavior

Posted By: JIm Manos

Let me tell you I don't continue to do this because I loose $. Don't buy it. If someone else buys something and sell's in 3 months or 1yr or 3 hour's that is there issue. If you don't want it, don't buy it. I don't have a problem of material not selling. As for the Warren studio's it is unknown to my knowledge. You must know there is more of them, but I bet the buyer will sell it for a profit. Maybe he will wait longer. Don't care... Early bird get's the worm. I already made $ on the O'Rourke piece, but thx's for your observation. Please tell me the auction the O'rourke Imperial cabinet cam from?? I bought from Rex Stark and he said he found in a estate. I am calling your bluff. Which auction did that sell at. Or are you calling Rex a liar??

Added I don't think board members are stupid but I do think many may miss item's for sale frm ebay or other places. I, me?? I would appreciate a guy e-mailing me a card that I may need or possible want. Most appreciate it but some don't. I don't care if it is 5 or 10 times the price don't buy it.. Someday I may find something that the buyer wants in his price range?? But I surely would not condem him for it. Even if he couldn't spell and was a dumb Carolina Grad.