View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Administrator

Default Board's opinion on BST behavior

Posted By: JIm Manos

Thanks for not using my name but I buy and sell cards all the time. Some i buy cheap and make good $ others I don't. I can't believe the **** I get for this. I am out to make a buck. But I find cards people want?? If I buy a card from you at $500 dollars and I think I can bring $800. It is helping another collector out and I make a few bucks. Sorry, if that make's bad behavior?? I have folks e-mailing me all the time there want lists to find them cards and then I get people up my ass because they sold me a card at well under the retail value. Great example harryWright(ebayer) bought the complete set of Warren studio's in a cabinet that was hard to tell what they were. On top of that there was a Spalding in the group which is the 12th card and uncataloged. He out bid me... I bet you see it forsale again for alot more than 13k. God Bless him...I wish I bid more... Don't buy from the individual if it bothers somebody so much. But don't belittle them for it... If I found a card you were looking for for 5 yrs and you had to pay me going rate or a premium would ya?? Most would...some won't, some complain. There is Chief's and Indians in this world. Each individual can choose what they want.. But don't condem them for it.