View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 11:59 PM
Administrator

Default The T206 Honus Wagner has been removed!

Posted By: William Heitman

Here is his latest response to my email in which I told him I was not interested in the card at any price and that I had made no effort to get him to sell it to me: "Again scam artist, I will not sell this card to you for the price you offered me during or after the auction. You need to do two things however.... first see a doctor for obvious mental issues that derive from illusions about being an author who you aren't that wrote a book a quarter century ago and uses this pathetic accomplishment as his only bragging rights in life, which clearly identify a personal life failure over the last 26 years. Finally, stop harassing me. I have informed ebay of your threatening emails thus far and will forward this to them as well. The winner has also forwarded me the email you sent him telling him he paid $400 more than he should have so that also has been forwarded to ebay to show how much integrity you lack as a pathetic man who has interfered in a sale and breached your ebay member guidelines. Again, do not harass me or my family any further or I will take legal action against you for mental anguish. Have a wonderful night." Will somebody please email this guy? But, I have to admit it's probably a waste of time. He makes no sense at all.