View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Administrator

Default T206 Honus Wagner-Piedmont

Posted By: Andy

First let me say that these two con-artists know this card is fake. There is no way to convince me that they honestly believe that they are still holding a real T206.

Second, there are no scientific tests that can prove that a card is an authentic baseball card. The only way to prove it is to have experts in the field of vintage baseball cards examine the card and give their opinion.

These two clowns are avoiding the experts at all costs and attacking them with contempt, name calling and accusations of racism (which I believe to be almost as bad as being racist, but that's just me). Your bringing up race is a clear sign of your desperation in the eleventh hour. It is pathetic.

If someone has something they believe to be authentic, then they will go to experts in the field to get their opinions. I can assure these two losers that many members of this board are in fact experts in the field of vintage baseball cards. These are the people who can authenticate your card as a real or fake baseball card, not a paper examiner.

Ask any of your scientists to publicly state that your card is in fact a 1909 T206 Honus Wagner baseball card, the most coveted baseball card in the world, and they will tell you they can not do that. They can only tell you that the paper is old, or the type matches similar type in that time period. That does not constitute it's authenticity as a baseball card.

My name is Andy Huntoon. Thank you.