View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Administrator

Default T206 Honus Wagner-Piedmont

Posted By: Jason

But not quite!
I'll take 4 of those Wagners and a chocolate malt to go!

seriously, anyone who can write THAT long of a diatribe, with such stylistic quality and lack of edumacated verbiage, must truly be talenticated in the most detail-oriented manner...a misunderstood genius, if you will.

I mean, referring to the spell-checking function as a personified sidekick like that? can't you just picture this guy in a black mask, sitting down at his PC with a fan blowing his technicolor cape out into the room behind him in billowing waves, loudly snapping the edges of the fabric against his collection of lava lamps and paper-mache volcanoes, while he types furiously with both index fingers and yelling at his mother to stop throwing away his adult magazines?!
If this is the real guy, thank goodness he came out of the proverbial closet to show us the level of his intelligence, trustworthiness, education, and taste.

wait a minute!

SEAN, IS THAT YOU???

oh my goodness..ok, I'm going to go and finish laughing my ass off and wetting my pants now...haven't had this much fun since they killed off Independent George!