View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Administrator

Default T206 Honus Wagner-Piedmont

Posted By: Dan Kravitz

I guess it doesn't matter because no one in there right mind would buy a card that is the single most forged card in our hobby, without the card being authenticated, seeing the card in person, or at least being in a legitimate auction. I am sure the Owner of the card wants very badly for someone to jump up and take a chance. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Most likely that type of card is sold to someone on this board. Anyone else would not be interested in that card; therefore, it will not sell. You may not believe we are experts in card authentication, and if that is the case, who is? I would rather get my information from someone who deals on a regular basis with cards and has touched 1,000's, than a guy who says the paper is old. Unfortunately you own a fake Wagner. I think most of us dreamed at one time that we might come across an $1,800 card that is worth $300K-$500K. Not likely. Too much information is available to us. Please believe the knowledgeable people on this board. Your Wagner is not real. You are embarrassing yourself by coming on this board and doing whatever you can to legitimize your card.