View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 04:13 AM
Administrator

Default Grading the Graders.......Who is the WORST ? GAI

Posted By: Chris K.

Hi,
I am really a person who keeps to myself but I really have to share a grading experience with everyone just in case you ever get the urge to use GAI (Global Ind)......I have now sent about only (10) total orders to Global for grading (I never learned my lesson until now).....None of my orders were less than (20) cards and no more than (50)cards......EVERY order was delayed somehow on shipping, grading,customer service, ect.You name it, It happened!!.NEVER have they EVER kept their promise of meeting the amount of business days paid for or so forth....PLUS, I even had an order come back missing some of my cards (EVERYBODY'S WORST NIGHTMARE)!! Never was I ever reimbursed or did they answer my emails or phone calls on the matter.....Has anyone else had POOR experiences w/ GAI? ARE they the worst grading company of the Top three graders ?......I need input.....and if Mike Baker or Danny Fisher are reading this,here is a message from the Holygrailcollector...: HORRIBLE..Simply HORRIBLE.....Better step up guys....Right now you are on the bottom of my list !! you had no idea of who you were dealing with and should've treated me like GOLD (like any customer that EXPECTS to get what they pay for)......I forgot to add the order that I am currently waiting for that has been in their shipping dept. for over 10 days now....WHY is that ??? HATE to bash anyone with a thread like this but, I want people to pick the proper people to grade their cards and get their $$$ worth....