View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 06:14 AM
Administrator

Default E99 Bishop Color Question.....

Posted By: leon

I was speaking with a major dealer yesterday and we both lamented on the time it takes to scan. I have absolutely no issue with muliple cards in scans HOWEVER the description of what is being sold needs to be very clear. I know David Levin (and myself) both use mulitple card scans sometimes and I haven't had anyone be upset or make a mistake with mine. My guess is David doesn't have too many issues either. As for this auction something wasn't right. Also, this person, that ran this auction, just posted links to his auctions on our BST thread, in the wrong place, of course. They have been summarily deleted and I am waiting for an explanation of what went on, in the auction, from the seller, before he reposts. Innocent mistake then no worries. Renegging would require an honest explanation. Us moderators aren't going to police flea bay or take action on something that happens there but when it gets posted on our BST then we do have an interest....best regards...moderator dude

edited to add I did just notice the seller put the posts in the correct BST section with an honest explanation. With under a 99% ebay rating this kind of issue has probably happened before....I would recommend being more careful in the future.....