View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 12:23 PM
Administrator

Default Network54 National Dinner 2006

Posted By: leon the coordinator

Will be on Friday night at the Hilton, across from the Convention center. It will be a fajita buffet ($14) and open cash bar ...and there will be some as yet undecided munchies (small cost)...probably chips and dip. There will be NO music, NO dancing girls (or dancing guys, if any women are joining), NO entertainment, except for us . We won't be below a religous convention either. As everyone knows there is no smoking in CA indoors anywhere but there is a private patio for our group to go, if you must. The room itself is $400 (split between all attendees) and the bartender is $150 for all night...split between folks that want to drink, I guess...or if nothing else then I guess the coordinator pays . We will have the place to ourselves from 5pm until we get finished (at least till 12am if need be). I will probably ask that dinner be served about 7:00 to 7:30 and my guess is folks will get there an hour or so earlier....I will get RSVP's as we get closer.....Mark your calendars...it should be a hoot....