Thread: Set Registry
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 10:38 AM
Administrator

Default Set Registry

Posted By: jay behrens

Everyone would love to own the best, but most people are realistic and will settle for what they can afford. Sadly, our society has twisted many peoples minds to the point where they will bankrupt themselve to kepp up with Jones, becuase they believe that is what every good American should do. Our society is also highly competive, which explains the existance and competativeness of the set registry.

I used to fit both those descriptions and went thru a major life change that has put me on the other extreme of those American dreams. Personally, I'm much happier about my situation in life now than I ever was when I was making a ton of money and owned a lot of pretty things. I do give thanks for all the people that do try to live up to the American dream because it allows me to enjoy the things I do without having to go thru stress and agrivation. I also need these people to keep the American economy afloat, because if everyone started living like I do, the American economic system would collapse. I am the anti-consumer

Jay

I like to sit outside, drink beer and yell at people. If I did this at home, I would be arrested. So, I go to baseball games and fit right in.