View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 03:03 PM
Administrator

Default Anyone know the high bidder on my T206 Cobb?

Posted By: Kary

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with ebay user "monkey.business". He is Cardboard Collectibles from L.A. and won both my Walter Johnson and Ty Cobb auctions by bidding in the last couple of minutes. When I e-mailed him the total of $3,499 which included the $4 shipping and $15 insurance on the Johnson and $20 insurance on the Cobb, he replied saying hat he would pay with paypal. A short time later he began complaining about the high price of shipping/ins. and said he would pay that price if I would Express mail him the cards. I explained that it will cost me more for ship/ins. than what I charged and that I am going to stick with the terms in my auctions which was to ship USPS Priority. He told me that I can ship Express for $15 and he has insurance that will cover both of us. After going back and forth with a few e-mails, he finally told me that he doesn't want to deal with me and I should sell the cards to someone else. I had bidders who had great feedback and I was confident wouldn't be a problem until this guy bid. Anyone know him or have any advice? Thanks.

Kary