View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 11:48 PM
Administrator

Default "Lighted" Loupes and fluorescent long wave lamps~

Posted By: Brian C. Daniels

As more of a courtesy to help fellow collectors moreover a profit motive~
Leon has allowed me to post this in the general reading section~

Again I am offering lighted plastic loupes and long wave Fluorescent pocket lamps(with built in flash light too!).These are excellent for detecting air brushing (in or outside the slab~) and/or corner restoration and crease pressing or corner rebuilding.

and 3 & 1/2 inch "lighted" plastic loupes much like the ones the optometrist uses when he examines your eyes. These loupes are excellent for viewing corners with the light and seeing trimmed and or abraded edges. No more shadows when someone walks behind you or looks over your shoulder! You'll never loose focus because of light distractions! The lenses are corrected for curvature like jewelers loupes costing $35-60 and allow a real view enlarged to 10x for easy viewing of flaws,print spots and pressed out creases.Many of you have purchased one or both of these items from me before of over 75 of each sold,I had one return which I replaced for free. I even gave Julie one a couple of years ago!

The lights fit easily in your shirt pocket so you can carry it around the shows or in your shirt pocket where you might want to examine cards behind the water cooler at work. The loupes are half the size and square to hold one "A" cell battery. They are durable and should last a long time if you care for them as you would your cards!

Loupes are $14.50 each postpaid!

Fluorescent UV lights are also $14.50 postpaid!

I can be Paypaled @ Lomismo@earthlink.net
and they will on their way to you within 36 hours!

$28.00 for both . Thanks much. Happy Collecting