View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Administrator

Default One More Rip Off

Posted By: Cat

Well Jeannie read our thread, after I asked her to "check it out" and this is her e-mail comments back to me:

Hello Cat ~
Thank you for the gossip page link with me being the villainous topic.
In a word -- Funny ~~ Literally and Truly --- FUNNY ~~ I wasn't going to respond to this at all but I admit I was curious..Call me naive, uninformed, dumb etc but I never heard of the Vintage BB Forum ever,and honestly, pardon my bluntness , I could care less..The threads in that room , or gossip chatterbox matter NOT in my life...I read the comments and smiled and laughed at most of them..Perhaps I just should say to all the participants there -- GET A LIFE GUYS, but the sad truth seems that to all THE GUYS in that forum..THAT IS YOUR LIFE...Oh well...I'll not be cruel and I will refrain from saying what I know about the many male collectors I've met & spoken with over the years..
To ALL THE GUYS who commented about me via the Vintage Baseball Forum WITH all THOSE HILARIOUS COMMENTS I just want to sincerely thank those few guys who DIDN'T Lynch me in the Wild "without a trial"..Also..I want to say to the others to THINK for a moment of this. I am a member of Ebay since 1998..mostly as a buyer in the early years, then I acquired a LARGE quantity of NICE, BEAUTIFUL old Cards from my Dad & male relatives a few years ago. I am 33 y/o, married with 2 small children ( 5 and 1) and who can convert that cardboard into money from the "safety" of my home to help my family (like you all do). I too HAVE been "bitten" by the collector bug and I /we have some pretty nice old football PSA Sets... My feedback speaks for itself..I have ONE Negative feedback as a Seller and 11 negs as a Buyer ( a ripped off, taken advantage of BUYER)..I AM Jeannie. I HAVE had my photo Pirated several times and unpleasantly shocked and surprised at its landing places..and THE ONLY Reason I use it (against advice of my Husband) is/was to STOP the never-ending sexual questions of "How Old am I" ? What do I look Like ? within the framework of Ebay and my auctions, etc, etc. I guess I should STOP using it because everyone sort of knows me by now..Lastly..I am also somewhat flattered by names I don't even know in the "Forum" who have "checked me out".ie, my auctions over the years of 1951 Mickey Mantles, & my PSA 10 Harry Newman,and others. In closing I say with all heartfelt sincerity and truth that I would NEVER intentionally cheapen "My Ebay"
I DON'T Need nor Want return replies emails CAT, but u can pass this on to THE GUYS in the Forum for their information...I hope it helps but I cannot and will not be let the opinions and comments of a few knock me away from my priorities..
Sincerely,
Jeannie Dee

Edited to correct typos unless otherwise noted.