View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Default Opinions on a transaction issue

Posted By: Kyle

That deal is over, the card has been returned and everything is fine now. But if you're seriously going to bring that up into this, here, enjoy:

(Sent this morning, 01/02/06)
Kyle,
Once again, I can't apologize enough. I am truly sorry for my lack of communication.

Here is exactly what Joe said to me. Joe agreed that according to there qualifying outlines for grading hand cut cards, that the card does not meat it, but it measure right and they will stand behind the grade. I pushed several times as I've had to in the past. The final time Joe spoke with me about the card he stated very clearly that "They under NO circumstances will buy the card back." Joe also said that in his opinion the card in a large auction house such as Mastro would bring in huge money. Even more then the $5,000 you were first asking.

There it is. I am truly giving up profit on the card, and I knew it when I sent it back to you. I at the time of my arguing with you, before realizing my fault. I had told you on the PSA board that I was sending it back. So, I felt there was no other choice. If I changed my mind and sent you $2,000, regardless of the reason, they would really pounce on me for the flip flop on the decision. I love the card.

I Thank you very much for you giving me the chance in the first place, and sorry for turning it into a hassle for you.

I wish you nothing but the best in the new year and many to come.

Sincerely,
Lawrence Block
Block Sportscards, Inc.

(sent 12/25/05)
Kyle,

Here is the tracking info.

USPS Delivery Confirmation: 0305-2710-0001-5466-XXX

Once again, I apologize for not keeping in contact with you and letting this get to the point it did.

Thank you anyhow, and happy holidays

Sincerely,
Lawrence Block
Block Sportscards, Inc.

(Sent 12/23/05)
Kyle,

I am sorry for not keeping closer contact with you as I should have. Sometimes we/I forget just how much $2000 is to some. We deal with so much money in value that it starts to make $2000 seem small. I know that it isn't a small amount. When I think of $2000 in household bills then I realize the true value.

All I can say is that I am truly sorry.

Lawrence Block