View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 12:53 PM
Administrator

Default Cuban "Polar" Cards

Posted By: mike campbell

I am the buyer of one card. That hardly puts me in collusion with the seller. The seller and I have exchanged a few e mails. Contrary to what it may appear in here, I do not have to time to concoct a scheme to defraud anyone. Let alone one of this magnitude. I mean really...as an earlier post of mine states, Jay Behrens, whom everyone in here knows, lives near me. He is welcome to come to my home, and see that I do not have horns, cloven hoofs, and a tail. I retired at 51, from a Bank Corp, in Minnesota that Jay is more than familiar with, then formed my own investment firm. Why do I feel like I need to prove myself, and justify everything I do ? Jay can stop in and check out my pre war collection, any time. My wife and children would welcome him, as would I. I speak of him, because everyone else lives far away from the arctic circle.. And I will say this for the very last time, I couldn't care less whether they are real or fake. I have no vested interest in this. I bought a freakin' card, and tryed to find out a little about it, and contribute something to the hobby. I will never do that again.