View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 07:51 AM
Administrator

Default Cuban "Polar" Cards

Posted By: leon

I am not aware of any post in this thread, or any other one concerning this topic, to have been modified, censored, or deleted by a moderator. This is a very open forum. There are 4 folks that can edit others posts and none of us have. Two of those folks only do so under adverse circumstances when Brian or myself might not see it and it's clearly a violation of forum policy. We are very careful. My only concern in this thread is the person staying anonymous and throwing accusations. Well thought out and fairly well written, but anonymous. There is a board policy against that, however I take things on a case by case basis too. If Ryan would have asked me to delete the person's anonymous post(s), as they involve him, I would have done it. Ryan has not asked me to and has rebutted very nicely.

Mike- I am fairly sure no one on this board is accusing you of anything whatsovever in the way of unethical behavior (unless I misread the posts). I think we are all very appreciative of your efforts and your participation on the board. I know I am ......best regards