View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 07:20 PM
Administrator

Default Cuban "Polar" Cards

Posted By: Ryan Christoff

"Michael",

A few quick things:

1. My name is Ryan Christoff. What is yours? Please post it so we know who we're talking to. It's probably not Michael, but if it is, what's your last name? Thanks.

2. Please do not edit your above post as I have saved the entire thing in its unedited form. Upon re-reading it, you will probably want to change much of it, but I will glady post what you originally wrote if you wind up editing it.

3. I sent an e-mail to Luis (Mr. O) just to verify that these are actually his comments. I haven't had any communication with Luis for about 2 years and was surprised to read that he thought I might have any negative feelings toward him. I'm going to give him an hour or so to respond to my e-mail just to verify that these are actually his comments and not yours, whoever you are.

In any case, expect a VERY detailed post about the many hilarious falsehoods and outright lies in your post about these fake cards and my previous dealings with Luis.

Of course, I realize there is a pretty good chance that you are, in fact, the mysterious Mr. O himself.

-Ryan