View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Default baseball ambrotype

Posted By: Trevor Hocking

Hi Craig,

Thanks and I will be sending you an e-mail shortly or feel free to shoot me your question at:

trevor@synergystudios.tv

I really didn't want to post on this anymore but,

1. I am not going to name the people publicly who did this. What would that serve. more bashing and threads I personally don't want to read. This is my problem so I will keep it that way.

Thanks for all the support.

2. I just wanted to let everyone know that this does happen. I have gotten emails from Rob and Jason I know that you are not the people who did this but thank you for the emails. The sad thing is one of the parties who was a friend (I thought) did this on two of the auctions I had won that same day. I had also binned a N173 for $1,000 which was a good deal but the seller emailed me back and said I got offered a lot more money for it after it closed, but he was a very stand up guy and said he would honor the ebay auction. I know I didn't have to but I sent the guy an extra $500 for being a honest and rarely seen stand behind a deal guy. I wish the people who made all of these after auction offers would at least send me an email or something. I know who you are. How about a I'm sorry I just really wanted it. Maybe, Hay I didn't know it was you (which would be a lie as both of them know my ebay handle) or, I only wanted it because I secretly hate you and I know I could have sold it for more. It would be nice to hear something from people I thought where my friends. I guess jealousy and greed has no boundaries. I do have the N173 already and the Ambro is on the way. I will be keeping both in my private collection.

My email is: trevor@synergystudios.tv I'm waiting!!!

I know I'm not over reacting because both of these people would be just as upset if I where to do it to them.

Thanks again for all the support.
Trevor Hocking