Thread: Spahn is gone
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 08:54 AM
Administrator

Default Spahn is gone

Posted By: leon

You wrote

"This type of blathering nonsense is the reason I have always avoided forums and chat rooms. To have to listen to someone ramble on aimlessly about how people should somehow be excused for being rude. To somehow justify or rationalize bad behavior, because of racism, or pressure due to the "profession" is BS. There is never an excuse for treating other people poorly. Especially kids. I will give you two examples of inexcusable behavior that I have witnessed. Though I am sure you can justify it somehow"

With all due respect this forum is a microcosim of society. No better no worse. To say you don't visit forums or chatrooms because this forum is the way it is isn't really being fair. I am not totally disagreeing with your other comments but only responding to the one about forums. I think this is the best vintage baseball card forum anywhere and am always looking for others to participate in. There just aren't any decent ones, imo. As for folks saying someone acting totally rude is just having a bad day....it's unfortunate but true, sometimes. No excuse...but true. I know I have many many times wished I could take back something I said or did. Overall I don't think I am a bad person but certainly have said things I shouldn't have. I have never told a child to F off and don't think that can be justified...but having a bad day is human.....again, not taking up for anyone I am just making a point. Have you ever wished you could take back something you said or had a bad day? best regards