View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 12:31 AM
Administrator

Default New Thread - someone to stay away from.

Posted By: Scott Elkins

Really - I would LOVE to hear Brian's side as to why he has not paid me!!!!!! Again, I could show Brian's side on the board, but will not, as we are not allowed to post private e-mails and I promised Leon none of that. However, if I posted the e-mails, as many of you know, this would not be a thread for anyone under 18!

Scott, if you or anyone else doubts my claim, I have posted the money order receipt I purchased and can even provide a copy of the e-mail from Daniels asking me to purchase it. All I ask is that if anyone wants to see a copy of that e-mail, to e-mail me at tycobb@optidynamic.com and I will forward it to you.

Again, I would LOVE to hear Daniels' reason for not paying me. If he needs time, that would be fine. Heck, I would even take the card I bought as payment if he doesn't have the money!

The only thing I ask from Scott is to keep the comments to the subject in this thread. Sure, Scott Forrest and I have had spats before. However, this thread is about Daniels simply refusing to pay me what he owes me. I have not said one bad word about Scott Forrest in this thread, nor do I intend to.