View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Administrator

Default New Thread - someone to stay away from.

Posted By: Scott Elkins

I am not going to bore you with all the facts about how this person has raised prices on me after deals and done me over the past year. However, I feel that it is the duty of this board to be a watchdog when people are BLATANTLY RIPPED OFF for money or cards!

So, this post will be about Brian Daniels (BcD) ripping me off. To make a long story as short as possible, BcD had me pay for a card he won on eBay as a down payment on the Croft's Wagner Blue Back he bought before the auction ended. I did so (scan included). The Wagner was sold by me to another board member for a certain amount. Per my request, the board member sent BcD his original money plus a $500 profit and only sent me a $500 profit (which, I agreed to split the profit with BcD, even though technically I could have paid him the original amount he wanted me to pay). I wish I would have done this now, as I could have subtracted the amount of the money order I paid for him and have been even with him.

It is like I told Brian more than a week ago, for him to simply pay me what he owes me and I will NEVER deal with him again. However, he seems to "hold me hostage" for the money, as another board member stated.

I hate to post this - I REALLY do, as I wish Brian would simply be honorable, send my money and I could wash my hands of him and the entire situation. However, it is like I informed Leon - this board is not only here to educate people about cards, but to educate people about dealers/collectors who rip people off - so it does not happen again to ANY board members.

Regards,

Scott Elkins