View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Default I thought SGC didn't grade restored card?

Posted By: david bryan

fellow board members and collectors
i was somewhat surprised when i went to the network and read this tread. it completely caught me by surprise. i have no doubt that what rhys is saying is correct, as it is such a rare card and probably not much of a chance at all that there is another one which looks like this one. this card was a consignment and not mine, but i did have it in my hands, as i would never sale something unless i have it. i did not notice the defects that rhys pointed out at all. there is absolutely no question that if i would of noticed it that i would of specifically mentioned it. all i saw was a poor card and did not give it much attention otherwise. this was my mistake as i should of paid more attention to it since even in poor condition, it is a high dollar card. not trying to make excuses but i think it is too easy to look over possible defects on a poor condition card. anyway i take full responsibility for any mistakes i may make. i do not currently have the card as it has already been shipped. i have already contacted the purchaser and explained this to him. i told him if he was not completely satisfied to please return for a full refund. i always strive to make all transactions 100% satisfactory. be assured i will do the same for this and all cards purchased from me.
david bryan
"davidbvintage"