View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Administrator

Default Hurricane Relief - Card for Sale

Posted By: BlackSoxFan

LATEST UPDATE:
As of today, we have confirmed with both James Spence of SpenceLOA and our friends over at SGC that they will be happy to assist us with Grading free of charge. Please understand that iTailers will be the collection center prior to grading. If an item is trimmed or altered in anyway, SGC has agreed to grade the item authentic (provided of course the item is not a fake). James Spence will also do the same. All submissions have to come through iTailers so please do not send items to these companies directly. Mr. Golden is working with them directly to make sure that everything we send them is both inventoried and accounted for. We have instructed them to communicate as much as possible to avoid any possible confusion. The red cross has agreed to the established "relationship" and we have an agreement in place. Please understand that the people at the Red Cross who need to be involved in the finalization of all the details are aware of us. Please also understand that they are inundated with calls at this time (130,000 came in to the Atlanta center just today). Everything will come together in due time and everyone will be thanked, and taken care of as soon as possible. Thank you again for your assitance and we will speak with you soon.

Sincerely,
the iTailers Staff (via Mr. Golden's Account)

Regards,
Black Sox Fan

- - - - - - - - -

I'm Smart Enough To Know, There Are A Lot Of People Who Know More Than I Know

BlackSoxFan.com
email me