View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 08:37 AM
Administrator

Default Current Issue of Beckett Baseball

Posted By: Rich Klein

After receiving permission from our beloved moderator (YEAH LEON!), we are running in the current issue of Beckett Baseball (now available) some of your posts from the thread in response to our article about the introductory class to the Beckett Baseball Card Hall of Fame:

In addition, to a nice little box with the link to these boards, the following people were quoted:

Hal Lewis (who sent in a seperate email not posted in that thread); D.J., John (Z28), John (a different one); Jeff Lichtman; Scott Gaynor; Julie Vognar and Bryan.

Also, my E&V column featured a tip of the cap to Max Weder for his discovery about Jimmy Austin.

So, if anyone mentioned in either my E&V Column (Max) or quoted in the reaction article would like a copy of the magazine, please send an email to RKlein@Beckett.Com with your address and I'll be happy to send off a copy of the magazine to you. Please, for obvious reasons, do not post your snail mail address in this thread

And again, a thanks to Leon for permitting us to use the information in the thread you all created.