View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 07:42 PM
Administrator

Default Vote/Poll Feature

Posted By: Brian McQueen

Thank you all for the feedback. Well, originally I had envisioned this being pre WWI or 1920-ish however I didn't specify so that's my fault. That is pretty much the only reason I left the Goudeys off of the list. However, I think someone asked where the t206 set is and it's actually included in this poll and currently in first place. I tried to take somewhat equal representation from 19th century, tobacco and caramel sets. Representing "Caramels" for instance is the e90-1 set, e107s and Cracker Jacks. Technically, Zeenuts fall into the "caramel class" as well. I also tried to not get too "micro" with the choices which is why you don't see options for such sets as t214 and e93. If I include sets that are a little "less mainstream" like those, then it really becomes difficult to justify which are added in and which are left off.

Unless there is another surge for the "other" catagory, looks like the most popular set on the board is indeed t206. Despite nearly a fourth of you picking "other", this was a lot of fun. I'll come up with some more polls to do in the upcoming weeks.