View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 12:47 AM
Administrator

Default Oh No, the Mr. X Collection is Back

Posted By: TJ Schwartz

Just a short comment. I've run many, many auctions since 7-15, when the Plank closed and so did the Mr. X set. None bore the Mr. X name, save a few. Check it out. After the National, I graded some of his more modern cards and sold a few under the Mr. X name. Subsequently, I found that he was holding back his high grade T206 cards that I didn't even know he had. These cards [about 50 pieces] were bought by him through the years, already graded and stashed away.

After much conversation, I talked him into letting them go. I will not mention any of them as no advertising or selling is allowed on here and I already made that mistake once. Never again. As I said many months ago, I stayed away from postimg here, but read every day. I just came on here to clear that fact up, that they are his cards. And Josh K. was right in that only the Plank and Magie had Mr. X on the label.

Also FYI, was given some info on here about an unopened T pack I listed for him that apparently was incorrect in the description. The auction was stopped immediately. Hope all are well. TJS