View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 02:10 PM
Administrator

Default Broker Obligation

Posted By: Brent Butcher

I feel like I can tell the difference and though I did not look at this card under magnification it looked fine. That's why my first email to Will stated I would get a second opinion and then things escalated from there because he just simply stated "it's been too long" and then questioned my integrity about possibly swapping cards. I will gladly send this card to a resident expert on the board and if he/she(Julie) feels this card is good I will accept that and just assume the SGC grader was having a bad day BUT right now the score is 1 to 1 since obviously Will's grading doesn't count. I only say Will's opinion doesn't count because it seems half the board feels the sole responsibility of authenticating/grading/handling/reviewing is entirely placed on the buyer if the seller decides to leave his disclaimers/policies out of the auction description. At least this ordeal has caused Will Hayes to modify his policy!

Leon, you live nearby.....want to review it when I get it back from SGC?

Since I'm somewhat pissed right now after having my integrity questioned and my "I don't have time for this crap(Will Hayes comments)" phone call to Will I'm going to think about it overnight and I'll decide what to do tomorrow.