View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Default Broker Obligation

Posted By: john/z28jd

I agree that the time is too long in between purchase and unless those 2 have done alot of business in the past theres no way to tell if Will is going to get the exact same card back he sold in the same condition.My brother sold a card on ebay,the buyer complained about the condition so after working out a deal the guy sent back an obviously different card(same card,worse condition,centered different) then left my brother a negative on the deal,got another ebay name and bought something and left another negative.I dont know this particular buyer so im not accusing him of trying to do this just saying what ive seen happen.

Will is a great seller so i cant see his reputation taking a hit here,especially after his offer to resell.I do agree with Fred that his return policy should be a little longer than 7 days.

If i were a seller i wouldnt even consider a return after 110 days unless it was someone i knew on a personal level.As a buyer i would notify the seller and if he didnt make some kind of offer(like selling the card for me on ebay) i would tell them i would no longer be purchasing from them,but still after that long a time id just consider it my own fault for waiting.

As an 18 year old Dave Chappelle said "When you lose,dont lose the lesson"