Thread: w600s
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 07:08 PM
Administrator

Default w600s

Posted By: scott brockelman

Barry,
it was a bit unorganized, i think they were a little overwhelmed, but handled it pretty good, i was on the phone and could hear both the auction and the lady with the internet bids(the book in most auctions) they had to wait for the internet to catch up but it was nearly real time, much faster than previously, i was happy to win a few, but dissapointed to loose out on 2, 1 of which i thought i won and so did my phone guy,(i may still get an invoice with it included) and 1 of which he never got my bid in.

oh well even bidding live on the phone has it's weaknesses like bidding on Ebay, sometimes you just can't get in in time. or worse the auction house forgets to call you, i had that happen with a large auction house and had even given my phone bids to the owner/friend of mine, he botched it and they didn;t even call me. lost out on some e97 b & w's that went for cheap

despite all of this i still had a good experience and am most excited to see the Freeman cabinet and examine the backdrop of the photo.

scott