View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 12:53 AM
Administrator

Default Speaking of sites...

Posted By: Julie

but, usually, when I look, only a few things THAT YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON A NAME FOR are visaable (forgot Jack Johnson--all 5 visable, and the Brooklyn Dodgers--all surface ones are visable.

But like i said, sometimes the whole ball of wax is O.K. This morning, I could see everything--but this afternoon, only the page Ben worked on (19th century) was all there, and the things I mentioned at the top. I didn't know it was a serious problem till someone in the chatroom told me last night
that my site "didn't work"--he was looking for an Old Judge.
When I tried it from an Apple computer that didn't use Yahoo! this afternoon, the missing pages just said "This page cannot be displayed," instead of "we cannot find--=old name of website--name of card"

I'm sure this is all very fascinating, but I don't know what to do, except chew Yahoo! out. Ben says he forgot to re-enter some of the things with the new address,. so when the old address ran out (but--that should have been months ago!) the picturers didn't work anymore.

Anyway, sorry to be taking up valuiabkle space with my problem, Any suggestion are certainly welcome!