View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Administrator

Default Scenario~Your Opinions

Posted By: Scott Elkins

Then, he called my home while I was out and threatened my fiance' and sent me e-mails stating he would tell every card and coin dealer and auction house he knows I was a "renegger"!

This same guy claims none of his auctions go past 9:00 or 10:00 PM. I was high bidder on a lot at around 3:00 AM two increments below my max. The next day when I was ready to pay, the bid amount suddenly appeared to be my maximum bid! To make a long story short, the lot of Wilson Franks cards sold in the next auction two bids below my max again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that is not shilling, I don't know what is! This "person" also stated I just didn't have the money to pay and was renegging! Hell, my max bid was only $1500. I spent more than that last night buying cards from Wesley (and most I wanted were already sold)!

I thought this type of shilling had been going on for a while with this person, but this one was the last straw! Some of you may think bad of me for not paying for the auction, but it CERTAINLY was not the $$$ - it was the principle with me. It was CERTAINLY the $$$ with this auction house (person)!

BCD can vouch for my statement - I sent him copies of ALL correspondence regarding this matter!