View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 01:59 PM
Administrator

Default Who's been banned on CU?

Posted By: will watson

i finally got booted off when i said something to the effect of "if i wanted to hear this kind of arse kissing BS, i'd go to a used car salesman," referring to Orlando. was it smartass and rude of me? of course. i feel bad about saying it. it was quite childish. but it was just as childish on PSA's part to continually close threads with honest questions and complaints. for example, i started a thread months ago about a card that was certified by PSA/DNA. only problem was, the the card wasn't autographed- it was a facsimile auto that was part of the original card design. the thread was quickly pulled, and i recieved a rude email from Joe basically stating that i was wrong, and to not question PSA again. i never heard back after i emailed him with about 6 other images of the same card, with the same facsimile signature. ridiculous.

i have nothing against PSA, in fact they're my grader of choice. but the way they continually sweep their problems under the rug makes them look guilty, regardless of the situation