View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Administrator

Default That T210 Jackson

Posted By: Anonymous

Eric,
Yes the Jackson is one of the greats in our hobby. I was involved with the sale of the PSA 2 Jackson as well as a complete T210 set. I know these cards very well. It sounds like you have great knowledge as well when it comes to T210's, but you said it best when you said many have been hand cut. That's what I'm trying to say the REA T210's where hand cut!!!! The size is not the issue the issue in the wavy cuts and I guess I will take back the size is not the issue thing because it doesn't help the cards to have wavy cuts and being shot at the same time. Was I there when these cards where made NO!!! Do I know the collector who could have cut these down NO!!! Just some common thought. Eric I'm sure you know far more than the average collector about T210's as I'm sure you love them as much as I love N172's but just admit you think these could be hand cut. Dose that take away from the REA Jackson being one of the coolest cards in world, NO WAY. That cards KICKS ASS. And is worth every penny!!!! But it is hand cut!!!