View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 12:30 PM
Administrator

Default T206 Mission Accomplished

Posted By: john/z28jd

Joe your response looks to be a slap in the face with a sorry afterwards.and thats how i took it.The t206 set is considered complete by people who have all but the hard variations/cards and when prices on certain cards get unrealistic then you have to have different levels of a complete set that go along with peoples budgets.There was no need to be rude but you went and did it anyway.

I normally dont read your posts but had to after i saw Jays responses.It safe to say from now forward im not reading anymore of them and ill just assume you were either off your medication again or just being rude again for your own personal amusement.You can obviously choose to respond to this and im sure you will but dont ask me any questions because they wont be answered by me either now or anytime in the future.

For people who collect the set,because of how hard certain cards are,i and most others consider Lee's set to be complete.Any card you get after that is just a different level of being complete,basically an added bonus.Alot of people stop at Demmitt and O'hara,tho personally i couldnt see buying one without the other.

I also collected the backs and considered them done when i had all 15 brands of backs(youll never convince me Ty Cobb brand is a t206 until i see one with a different person,or Cobb pose on front other than red background).Since the time i considered it complete tho,ive bought a Pied 42 back and a blank back.The fact is im not even sure i have all 3 variations of the American Beauty back since i have less than 10 AB backs and i never wrote down which specific ones i had.