View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Administrator

Default Questions/thoughts/thanks for SCDA trip guys

Posted By: Lee Behrens

Once again, no email to answer directly.

They are not responding because of the likes of Joe and Aaron. Both of whom have corresponded with Troy as has Mr. Plantich. It is a no win situation for them because of there likes. Troy was attacked for every little thing he posted by them. You can attack them all you want and that is your right, but after meeting them and hearing what they have to offer I believe and what they are doing.

As I posted earlier they are accessable and very reasonable. This is my last words on the matter of the character of the individuals involved, they are spending alot of time and money on this matter. They have offered to give the same presentation we received at the National.

After meeting with Dave B., Troy K. and Dan Knoll I believe they are upstanding people and are trying to make the hobby better. If you are not comfortable with the baseball memorbilia niche and the people involved then I suggest finding another niche you are more comfortable with and go that, every niche has it's quirks we all need to make educated decisions on where to spend our money.

If anyone has any questions to the presentation presented to us and not the character of the individuals I will gladly answer but the rest will be ignored