View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 01:31 PM
Administrator

Default David Bryan e-mail address needed

Posted By: BCD

Barry,you are a "dealer". I am not! I could post piles of issues about you and others but won't. I have no real issue with you. I like you.

The E-97's you refer to were overgradded. You over graded piles of cards over the years and many on here would substantiate that.

You sold me an E-103 Wanger that was short ALL the way around! Do you remember when I called you without even looking at your scans you keep you told me it was oversized! hello!!! You then looked at the scan and admitted it was short as I proposed. You took it back ands dealt with it right....but pleeeeaaase! don't bark about issues of money when YOU are the dealer and I am merely a guy who purchased lots of stuff from you and also consigned things to you in trust! I wrote you a note an hour ago but I guess you want to comment about me while standing behind DB.Your point in view of my response is redundantly inane Barry. Why don't you read the disarming statement I wrote in response to you doing this above! I clearly told you he was a great guy.I know him. I'll still dispute that SGC has issues as all grading services do!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=57993&item=5157451904&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

how's this one Barry? How do you grade it??