View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Administrator

Default PSA'S OWN VERSION OF "BELIEVE IT OR NOT"

Posted By: Scott

Quite the contrary - I have exchanged several emails with Richard and find him very intelligent and interesting. Still, if he is going to put himself forward as someone who has researched the hell out of these issues and even has an organization created for that purpose, then in my opinion he should have been aware of the Ruth thing. I'll repeat, RICHARD should have been aware - I'm not saying novices should be aware of it. I'm not even claiming that JAY BEHRENS should remember the discussion.

In fact, I think it would be beneficial for this stuff to be available to EVERYONE, and I even suggested that Richard organize it on a web-site.

Do the novices know about the e95 Cobb reprint that was sold as real? (not the doctored one, but the one sold by our 'caramel collecting' buddy...or the fake t206 Wagner that one of our illustrious board members and domain name sellers tried to sell as real? What else can we drag up from the dead while we are at it? After all, newer board members NEED TO KNOW!!!

How about we just create biographies on each person we know in the hobby, listing all their mistakes, problems, personality flaws, etc.? Perhaps even perceived iq's, weight...